Looking to find out what's new with the Therabill? You're in the right place! This page will keep you informed about our system enhancements. Please be advised that while we make every effort to ensure updates are released at the scheduled date, we occasionally experience unforeseen circumstances that may cause a delay. Don't worry, though—we'll continue to regularly update this page and provide ample communication for any changes.
September 2, 2021 at 4:00 PM PT
Enhanced Search Capabilities: The ability to search by date of birth has been added to the Client List page in order for users to more quickly search.
August 12, 2021 at 4:00 PM PT
Added Autosave to COB Batch Insurance: Members will now be prompted to save their information on the COB Batch Ins page before leaving the screen by selecting Yes or No. This auto-save functionality will save billers time if they log out or switch screens before work is saved.
Updated Batch Client Page
The following updates were made to the Batch Client Page:
The Payment Info box on the Batch Client page was removed because it was no longer used.
The Payment tabs have been renamed to the following: Single Pmts, Ins Pmts w/COB, Ins PMTs, Client Pmts, Agency Pmts.
The table on the Payments tab was updated to provide more details about each service line. The Paid column was split into three Payment and Adjustments columns: Ins, Client, and Adj.
Click here to learn more about entering and posting client payments to service lines with a balance.
July 15, 2021 at 4:00 PM PT
Previously, the Client Batch Payment screen returned a frozen screen, error message, or spinning wheel when accessed through the Provider Portal. This issue has been resolved and the screen will load as intended.
June 3, 2021 at 4:00 PM PT
Added Place of Service 19
The Off Campus-Outpatient Hospital (19) Place of Service has been added to Therabill.
May 20, 2021 at 4:00 PM PT
- We previously released a fix to the Balance Statement layout. However, the layout continued to appear incorrectly. This issue has been resolved and the Balance Statement layout will appear correctly and fit into a #10 windowed envelope regardless of clinic name length.
May 13, 2021 at 9:00 PM PT
- Previously, clinics with longer names experienced an issue where the addresses on the balance statement didn't line up with the windows on a #10 dual window envelope. This issue has been resolved and the balance statement will now line up as intended.
May 6, 2021 at 4:00 PM PT
Added ICD 10 codes: The following ICD-10 codes have been added to Therabill:
Z20.822 Contact with and (suspected) exposure to COVID-19
Z11.52 Encounter for screening for COVID-19
Z86.16 Personal history of COVID-19
M35.81 Multisystem inflammatory syndrome (MIS)
M35.89 Other specified systemic involvement of connective tissue
J12.82 Pneumonia due to coronavirus disease 2019
April 15, 2021 at 4:00 PM PT
Added Account Balance Write-Off Feature: The highly requested Account Balance Write-Off feature is now available! Members can simply navigate to the Account Write-Off screen and write-off part or all of a patient's balance and assign it a write-off reason. They can also use this feature to remove a balance from their A/R or undo a write-off.
Added Account Balance Write Off Report: The all-new Write-Off Balances report is now available in the Balance/AR section of the Snapshot Reports page. This report displays all clients that have provided a write-off in a selected date range. It can be especially useful to track balances that have been sent to collections or adjusted for financial hardship.
- Previously, when a session was edited from the Schedule tab in the client’s chart, the page displayed without information. This issue has been resolved, and users can edit a session from the Schedule tab as intended.
April 8, 2021 at 4:00 PM PT
Updated Coinsurance: The Other option has been renamed to Coins on the COB Batch Insurance screen. Additionally, COB_OTHER was updated to COB_COINSURANCE on the Activity Log in Snapshot Reports. This will allow billers to list a Patient Responsibility as a Coinsurance
April 1, 2021 at 9:00 PM PT
Updated Coinsurance: In order for billers to list a Patient Responsibility as Coinsurance on the Single Session Screen, the Other option has been renamed to Coinsurance under the Patient Responsibility dropdown on the modal. To provide consistency across the entire screen the Payment History box was also updated from (COB: Other) to (COB: Coinsurance).
- Previously, Print Only insurance cards were not an option when a Member created a new insurance card or updated an existing card. This issue has been resolved and Print Only insurance cards now display as an option allowing no need to create an entirely new Insurance Company.
March 18, 2021 at 4:00 PM PT
Updated ERA Auto-Save: The EOBs/ERAs menu is now named ERAs and a new link named Reset to Default was added. The Reset to Default option will reset all ERA values to what they were when it was first loaded into the account.
- Previously, the Batch Client Payment model didn’t display the correct client information for new clients entered in the Client Name field. Now, when the Refund button is clicked, the refund information on the bottom of the screen will correctly update.
March 11, 2021 at 6:00 PM PT
- Previously, a long clinic name would overlap with the payment box on the Balance Statement. This issue has been resolved and clinic names will now wrap around the following line.
March 4, 2021 at 4:00 PM PT
Removed Office Ally Payers from Reporting: We previously removed Office Ally payers from Therabill so that Members don’t accidentally submit claims to them and result in payment delays. Office Ally payers have now also been removed in Therabill reporting and will not affect historical records.
February 18, 2021
Removed Office Ally Payers: Office Ally payers have been removed from Therabill so that Members don’t accidentally submit claims to them and result in payment delays.
Added Support Chat: Members can now chat with the Therabill Support team from within Therabill! Simply click on the chat icon in the top right corner for the chat box to display. Please note: The icon will only be available when there are agents online. The chat support is not available in the Provider Portal.
January 21, 2021
Added G-Codes: CMS has recently announced the deletion of G2010 and G2012 in the 2021 Annual Update to the Therapy Code List effective 1/1/2021. The following two new communication technology based service codes have replaced G2010 and G2012 and are available in the Therabill. These codes will count as visits towards the Medicare process note requirement.
- G2250 (replaced G2010): Remote assessment of recorded video and/or images submitted by an established patient (e.g., store and forward), including interpretation with follow-up with the patient within 24 business hours
- G2251 (replaced G2012): Brief communication technology-based service, e.g. virtual check-in, by a qualified healthcare professional, 5-10 minutes of medical discussion.
Please note: PTs, OTs, and SLPs who billed for G2010 and G2012 for dates of service in 2021 can adjust accordingly and Chiropractic Members will still be able to bill for G2010 and G2012 and see these codes available in Therabill.
January 7, 2021
- Previously, the Insurance Company selected was not displayed on the Insurance Company field of ERAs if a Member closed the ERA screen before saving. This issue has been resolved and the Insurance Company selected will now save as intended.
January 5, 2021
Disabled Auto-Save on COB Batch Insurance Screen: The auto-save on COB Batch Insurance Screen has been temporarily disabled. Payment and session information entered on the COB Batch Insurance screen is no longer auto-saved and will need to be manually re-entered if a Member navigates away from the screen before completion.
December 24, 2020
- Previously, some ERAs from payers didn’t populate or map into the Insurance Company field. This issue has been resolved so when a Member receives an ERA, the payer is mapped for all ERAs from that payer and the ability to remap ERAs will work as intended.
- Previously, Custom Fields wouldn’t populate correctly in the Custom Reports. This issue has been resolved and Custom Fields will populate correctly on the Custom Reports.
December 17, 2020
Added CPT Codes: The following new CPT codes have been added to Therabill so that billers can correctly bill for their services: 99072 (effective September 1, 2020), G2010, and G2012 (effective January 1, 2020).
November 19, 2020
- The Write Off column option on the Custom Schedule reports caused the report to produce zero results. In order to resolve this issue, the Write Off column option has been removed and the upcoming Account Balance Write-off report will be used to view all client write-offs.
November 5, 2020
Added Aging Filter for Invoice Tracking: In order for billers to be more efficient when sending statements, they can now filter by aging buckets. Click here to learn more about creating Batch Statements.
Release Note for October 15, 2020
- Previously, when Members synced their existing sessions with Google Calendar, the session would appear with an incorrect time zone. This issue has been resolved and the correct time zone will be displayed.
Release Note for October 8, 2020
Added Option to Auto-Save ERAs: Previously, a Member’s work was not saved if they navigated away from the ERA screen and came back. Now, Members have the option to auto-save ERAs as they’re posted by checking the checkbox to auto-save.
- Previously, issues occurred with the new Google Calendar API that prevented Members from initiating the sync of previously created sessions and the ability to inactive clients. This issue has been resolved and the new Google Calendar will function without issues. Click here to learn more about syncing patient schedules with Google Calendar.
Release Note for September 30, 2020
FY 2021 ICD-10 Updates: To ensure Members remain compliant and up to date on all the latest diagnosis codes, the mandatory ICD-10 updates (released by CMS every year) have been added, deleted, and updated. Click here to view the updates. These codes are effective as of Thursday, October 1, 2020.
- Previously, some HL7 files that imported into Therabill from the WebPT EMR timed out and unmapped insurances. This issue has been resolved and the HL7 files will properly import beginning October 1, 2020.
Release Note for September 17, 2020
- Previously, sessions added in Therabill were not syncing with the Member’s Google Calendar. This issue has been resolved and Members can properly sync their patient schedule with Google Calendar. Click here to learn more.
Release Note for September 3, 2020
Added Filters to Client Balance Statements: In order for billers to be more efficient when sending statements, they can now filter patients by last name and if they have a credit balance. Click here to learn more about creating Batch Statements.
Release Note for July 16, 2020
Added ICD-10 COVID-19 Codes: The following ICD-10 codes for COVID-19 have been added to Therabill so that Members can select the appropriate diagnosis code for treatment and ensure reimbursement for services:
- U07.1 'virus identified' is assigned to a disease diagnosis of COVID-19 confirmed by laboratory testing.
- U07.2 'virus not identified' is assigned to a clinical or epidemiological diagnosis of COVID-19 where laboratory confirmation is inconclusive or not available.
Release Note for July 2, 2020
Batch Primary Paper Button and Screen: Previously, Members had to filter through claims, client by client, to print paper claims. Members are now able to print all paper claims in bulk for clients who have a primary print and mail only insurance card. Click here to learn more.
Updated Balance Statement: The Balance Statement has been updated with a new look. Members can now customize the remit address and credit card options in the statement settings. Patients can also write in the amount that they would like to pay under Payment Amount. Additionally, Members can now age their charges from “First Invoice Date” in the balance statement setting (i.e., the date when the charge was printed on a balance statement), which will help them more easily identify delinquent patients.
Added Edit Capabilities for Medicare Advanced Payment Program: Due to the Medicare Advanced Payment Program, Members are now able to edit dates and check numbers on ERAs to keep track of program funds. See screenshot of where the edit functionality has been placed below:
Release Note for June 18, 2020
Corrected Logout Issue: Previously, Members were involuntarily logged out of Therabill every afternoon at 3:00 PM PT and had to log back in. This issue has been resolved and Members should no longer be logged out.
Release Note for June 11, 2020
- Some Members were getting an error when clicking “View All" on the Insurance Card Mapping Tool. This issue has been resolved and Members are able to view the list of insurance companies and notes when clicking “View All.”
- Some Members were unable to download backups on the Backups Page. This issue has been corrected and a backup can now be downloaded by clicking Admin > Back-ups, and then clicking the “Backup” button next to the backup to be downloaded. Members will be notified in-app of this fix.
Release Note for May 21, 2020
Leading Zero Caused Rejections: Previously, Members were receiving claim rejections because the EDI file included a leading zero for dollar amounts less than $1.00. For example, fifty cents would reflect as $0.50. In order to avoid claim rejections because of this, we’ve removed the leading zero and fifty cents will look like $.50.
Release Note for May 14, 2020
- Previously, an issue had been identified which prevented Members from logging into Therabill on a device with the latest Apple operating system (iOS 13.4.1). This issue has been resolved and Members should be able to login without any issues.
Release Note for April 16, 2020
Tricare Alert Removed: Thanks to a long-awaited final rule passed down from the Department of Defense, licensed or certified PTAs and OTAs will be recognized as TRICARE-authorized providers effective April 16, 2020. Because of this, Therabill will no longer display this warning when scheduling a patient who is insured through TRICARE.
Release Note for April 9, 2020
- When an authorization flowed from the WebPT EMR to Therabill with a start date matching the client's date of service (DOS), Therabill didn’t register that an authorization was attached to a session when billing a claim. This has been corrected and Members can bill their claims with authorizations that have the same start date as the client's DOS.
Release Note for March 19, 2020
Added CPT Codes to Bill for e-Visits: In order to help our Members bill for e-visits, we have added three new codes into Therabill per recent regulatory changes:
- G2061: Qualified non-physician healthcare professional online assessment and management, for an established patient, for up to seven days, cumulative time during the 7 days; 5–10 minutes
- G2062: Qualified non-physician healthcare professional online assessment and management service, for an established patient, for up to seven days, cumulative time during the 7 days; 11–20 minutes
- G2063: Qualified non-physician qualified healthcare professional assessment and management service, for an established patient, for up to seven days, cumulative time during the 7 days; 21 or more minutes
Please note that can only be used for e-visits (i.e., an established patient has reached out for exercise progression or is experiencing increased pain). More education will be available soon and shared in the app to our Members, while this blog article explains more about billing for telehealth for rehab therapists.
Release Note for March 5, 2020
- Members were receiving rejections for AL Medicaid because the fourth position on the CRC line on the EDI file had a “Y” in the fourth position instead of “ST”. This has been corrected.
Release Note for February 20, 2020
- Members were unable to download backups on the Backups Page. This issue has been corrected and a backup can now be downloaded by clicking Admin > Back-ups, and then clicking the “Backup” button next to the backup to be downloaded.
Release Note for January 16, 2020
When box 33 settings were edited, the EDI file included an extra REF line which caused rejections. This issue has been fixed to ensure the REF line is no longer included.
Release Note for January 9, 2020
Single Sign On Reset: Single-Sign On (SSO) offers Members the ability to integrate their Therabill and WebPT accounts to easily switch to the Therabill application from the WebPT EMR. Now, WebPT EMR + Therabill Members who want to unlink their Therabill and WebPT EMR accounts can do so by using the SSO Reset Button in the WebPT EMR. SSO can be set up again with the same—or a different—Therabill account after this process is completed. Click here to learn more about SSO with Therabill.
- Members were receiving rejections for AL Medicaid because the fourth position on the CRC line on the EDI file had a “Y” in the fourth position instead of “ST”. This has been corrected.
- When box 33 settings were edited, the EDI file included an extra REF line which caused rejections. This issue has been fixed to ensure the REF line is no longer included.
Release Note for December 19, 2019
2020 CPT Code Updates: Effective January 1, 2020, the new CPT Codes will go live in Therabill. Retired codes will have a warning that they are no longer valid after 1/1/2020. You can view the new and retired codes here.
Release Note for December 5, 2019
- Some clinics were experiencing an error when clicking “View All” under the insurance card mapping tool. This has been corrected.
Release Note for October 24, 2019
- The Alabama Medicaid EPSDT indicator was not populating in the 11th position of the SV1 segment in loop 2400. This is now resolved.
Release Note for October 3, 2019
FY 2020 ICD-10 Updates: To ensure users remain compliant and up to date on all the latest diagnosis codes, the mandatory ICD-10 updates (released by CMS every year) have been added into the core areas of the EMR (i.e., patient chart, SOAP notes, and intake). You can find a list of the added codes here, the deleted codes here, and the replacement codes here. These new codes were effective as of Tuesday, October 1, 2019.
Release Note for August 22, 2019
Cook Children's Health Plan (CCHP1): Subscriber claim filing indicator code (Loop 2000B, SBR09) must equal 11 for payer CCHP1. This has been updated and claims can be resubmitted.
Release Note for August 8, 2019
DMERC EDI File: Claims submitted to Medicare DMERC payers were being rejected for Loop 2310B. This loop has been removed for these payers and claims can be resubmitted.
Release Note for July 18, 2019
Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plan Type Update: Blue Cross Blue Shield is now listed in the WebPT EMR as an acceptable plan type. This addition will save a lot of time and effort for those that currently have to make various edits to a client's insurance card before submitting claims. For more information, click here.
Release Note for July 11, 2019
Ordering Physician on EDI File for Medicare DMERC Payers: The ordering physician's information has been added to the EDI file to prevent rejections from Medicare Durable Medical Equipment Regional Carrier (DMERC) payers.
Release Note for July 3, 2019
Client Balance Statement - Visual Update: Users will notice a major visual update to Client Balance Statements. The updates include:
- Ability to indicate which credit cards your clinic accepts
- Ability to designate a Remit To address
- Display of CPT code descriptions
- Addition of page numbers
Also, statements are now saved within the patient's chart.
Release Note for June 20, 2019
- Medicare claims for clients with multiple primary insurance cards were rejected because the incorrect group number was populating in the EDI file. This is now resolved.
Release Note for June 6, 2019
- Members were experiencing an issue where clients excluded from batch billing were still appearing in the batch list as commas. This is now resolved.
Release Note for April 11, 2019
Bulk Claim Viewer: Users can now view and edit all service lines ready to be billed to insurance at once. The service lines can be viewed in client alphabetical order, DOS oldest to newest, or DOS newest to oldest. Navigate to Billing > Bill Insurance > View All. Click here for more information.
Release Note for April 4, 2019
- Some users experienced an issue where their Date of Service defaulted from newest to oldest. This issue has been resolved.
Release Note for March 14, 2019
Exclude a Client From Batch Statements: This feature gives your clinic the ability to prevent Client Balance Statements from being created for individuals that you designate. This is extremely useful if you have a client that has been sent to collections. Click here to learn more.
- Some users, even though they were integrated with WebPT, were unable to see the Insurance Card Mapping Tool. This issue has been resolved.
Release Note for March 7, 2019
Client Statement Custom Message: When creating a Client Balance Statement, you can now add a custom message that will appear on the statement. This is entered prior to clicking Print as Invoice. This is only available when printing a statement for a single client, not when printing a batch.
Release Note for February 21, 2019
Insurance Card Mapping Tool: The process of mapping insurance cards has been updated. Click here to learn more about this time-saving and error-reducing process.
Release Note for January 31, 2019
Rendering Provider Taxonomy PRV*PE Missing from EDI File: The rendering provider taxonomy code was not appearing on the EDI file as expected in some cases. It should now render as expected based on the billing NPI, rendering provider NPI, and advanced insurance settings. Click here to learn more about when the rendering provider taxonomy code should appear on the EDI file.
Release Note for January 10, 2019
Filing Statements in Patient Chart: Client Balance Statements can be accessed directly through the client's chart. To access the statements, navigate to Edit Client > Filing > Statements.
Release Note for January 3, 2019
- Clinics with a large number of CMS-1500s were experiencing issues when trying to use the CSV backup. This is resolved, and backups can be downloaded again.
Release Note for December 6, 2018
Password Security Update: We have updated password requirements to help keep your account more secure. This update does not affect your current password. For more information, please see: Password Security Update.
- Users will no longer have an issue entering payments from a session while in the provider portal.
Release Note for November 1, 2018
BAA Update: Therabill's Business Associate Agreement (BAA) has been updated. Navigate to the latest agreement by clicking Admin > Member Info, then look under Therabill Documents.
Release Note for October 17, 2018
EMR and Therabill SSO: Single Sign-On (SSO) allows users to access Therabill through the Billing button in the EMR, eliminating the need to sign into Therabill separately. When users click on the Billing button for the first time, they’ll be prompted to enter their WebPT and Therabill credentials to enable SSO. Please see this article for more information.
Release Note for October 4, 2018
CPT Auto-Ordering: You can now enable CPT auto-ordering, which will automatically order Expected Rates from highest to lowest. This will allow for maximum reimbursement from payers who use a cascaded payment model to determine reimbursement. To use this feature, you must fill out your Expected Rates Schedule and check the corresponding box to enable this feature. For more information, please see: CPT Auto-Ordering with Expected Rates.
Patient Balance in the EMR (WebPT Integrated Clinics): When checking in a patient in the WebPT EMR, their corresponding balance in Therabill will be shown. This balance is the patient's total finalized charges which exclude unassigned and pending insurance payments. For more information, please see the WebPT Community article: Patient Balance From Therabill.
Release Notes for September 13, 2018
Send Back to Insurance Invoice Area Button: A session can be sent back to the insurance invoice area by clicking the corresponding button on the Edit Session window. For more information, please see: Send To Insurance Invoice Area.
Credentialing Alerts: After an alert has been set up, a warning will be displayed when trying to submit an insurance claim for a provider that has been designated "Not Credentialed" with a specific payer. For more information, please see: Credentialing Alerts.
Release Notes for August 23, 2018
Tricare Alert: When creating a session for a patient with Tricare insurance, a warning will display as a reminder that services provided by an assistant therapist are non-covered services. A link to this article with more information and required waivers will also display.
Release Notes for August 9, 2018
Enhanced Idea Portal: At WebPT, we love hearing feedback, after all, it’s what drives our development. To provide a more robust feedback experience for Members, we’ve replaced the existing idea portal. Now, Members can submit, browse, comment, and vote on ideas. The idea portal can be accessed through the green light bulb icon in the upper-right corner of Therabill; or by clicking the help icon, then Contact Us, and select the Suggestions tab. Please do not enter PHI into the idea portal as ideas will be visible to other Therabill users.
Release Notes for August 2, 2018
Rendering Provider Taxonomy Added to All Electronic Submissions: Rendering provider taxonomy will now be added to all electronic submissions sent from Therabill. If a payer does not want this information, this feature can be turned off in the insurance settings. To access, navigate to: Billing > Insurance List > Info & Settings. Then, deselect the checkbox for: Loop 2310B - Segment PRV: Do not include the rendering provider taxonomy code (PRV segment) on EDI claims.
EDI File Will Only Include Custom Box 33B Information: EDI files will now only include the Custom Box 33B Information for an insurance’s taxonomy. The custom insurance info is set up under the insurance list. To access, navigate to: Billing > Insurance List > Info & Settings > Box 33 > Edit information. Then, add the Box 33 B value.
Release Notes for July 19, 2018
- After clicking the “Save and Edit” button on the Add/Edit provider screen, the form will no longer close; rather, it will remain open so the user can continue to edit it.
Release Notes for July 12, 2018
Send for Signature Links Only Allow Users to Access Signature Page Once: To increase security when emails to clients and referring providers are sent out of Therabill for a signature, the recipient will have one opportunity to access the signature page and provide a signature. The link will not be accessible more than once.
Release Notes for June 21, 2018
Resubmission Filter: A filter for resubmissions has been added on the insurance invoicing screen. Users can now filter for resubmissions only as well as exclude resubmissions from their search results.
Payment Update Actions in Activity Log: When a payment update has been ignored or applied by a user, it will be viewable in the Activity Log.
New Resubmission Icon on Insurance Invoicing Screen: On the Insurance Invoicing Screen, a new yellow icon will indicate if that line was a resubmission.
New DX Column on Insurance Invoicing Screen: On the Insurance Invoicing screen, users will now be able to see the DX Case Name in a column called DX Case.
Release Notes for May 17, 2018
- When an authorization number is added to WebPT EMR with a trailing space, it does not map properly when the authorization is sent to Therabill; thus returning no match. This has been corrected to exclude trailing spaces when doing the match.
Release Notes for May 10, 2018
Denial Remark Code Updates: Denial remark codes 253 thru 295 and P1 thru P29 are now available for use. These codes communicate a reason for an adjustment that describes why a claim or service line was paid differently than it was billed.
Agency Payment History Report Updates: hhe Agency Payment History report has been updated to have all fields correctly populate on the report.
- Both Member-created insurances as well as global insurances (when named the same) will now appear on the insurance list. (Previously, if a Member-created insurance name was the same as a global insurance name, the global insurance would not appear in the insurance list.)
- When Members email a payment receipt from the Filing Cabinet to the client, it will now contain the correct URL for the receipt.
- Balance Statements will now correctly show or not-show the balance forward, based on the setting.
- When the patient balance is now under the insurance responsibility—and not the agency—the session will now show the insurance name.
- Once all of the addendums have been archived, the addendum alert will no longer display in the Things to Do area.
- Patients with an apostrophe in their name will now have ERA payments processed correctly.
Release Notes for April 5, 2018
New Taxonomy Codes: Taxonomy codes are attached to provider profiles in Therabill to identify the provider type and area of specialization. Two new taxonomy codes are now available in the add/edit provider screen:
- 106E00000X (Registered Behavioral Technicians)
- 106S00000X (Assistant Behavior Analyst)
This article describes how to add or edit a provider, which is where the taxonomy code is entered.
- The custom date range filter for Addendum Alerts has been corrected.
- Modifications were made to the Provider Code Summary snapshot report to show correct totals within the group.
- When filing attachments, the error message stating, “Do not use special characters in file name” has been removed; because special characters are allowed.
- The pay to address under Provider Groups has been modified to required a 9-digit zip code.
- While deselecting the autofill payment to sessions option when making a batch agency payment, an incorrect error message will no longer appear.
- After deleting an agency, that agency will no longer appear as the default on client records.
Release Notes for March 22, 2018
- Clicking on the “No Auths on File” box will now allow processing to continue normally without error.
- Payment balance will now be visible after viewing session information.
- The invalid pop-up box will no longer appear on the Box 33 settings for the insurance.
- If attempting to invoice a Date of Service line that does not contain a provider, an error message will now be displayed.
- Changes made to the Agency setting “Hide Unassigned Pmts” will now be saved.
- The Agency setting “Show NPI” will now be used correctly in processing.
- Filtering for batch agency payments has been corrected, and will do a refresh appropriately.
- The Agency Balance Statement has been modified so that it no longer truncates data.
- When a provider enters a simple note but does not finalize it, the clinic owner or admin can now successfully delete the note.
Release Notes for March 15, 2018
- The All/None option in Batch Invoicing now works correctly in Internet Explorer and Edge browsers.
- The N/A radio buttons on the Advanced tab of the Client card are now being saved.
- When users swipe a credit card, if it is an invalid swipe, a message will be issued so that the user can try swiping the card again.
- Report changes were made to the Agency Filing report so that the data appears correctly.
- Agency statements are now printing the second address line.
- The Faxes Sent snapshot report now issues a message when no faxes are found to display.