Important: Only the Admin will be able to add User Accounts. The Admin is the username that was selected during creation of your account. If you are unsure of the username or password, you can use the Forgot Password link on the login screen using the email address associated with the Admin username.
User Logins are created to give others access to your account. To add or edit a user, navigate to Admin > User Accounts.
Adding a New User
- Click the Add User Account button to create a new user login.
- Enter in the First name, Last name, and E-mail address.
- Enter a unique User ID and Password.
- User ID - Cannot contain a period.
- Password - Must use uppercase and lowercase letters at a minimum.
- Select an Account Role, if desired. This is just a label and has no bearing on permissions.
- Assign appropriate Account Permissions. These permissions roughly correlate to the tabs found at the top of the application.
- Hidden - Restricts access to that feature.
- Viewable - User may see the information, but cannot make any changes.
- View & Edit - User can see and edit the information.
- Select Create User Account.
Note: The items under the Reports tab are controlled by different permission.
- Snapshot Reports - Admin permission
- Custom Client - Clients permission
- Custom Schedule - Schedule permission
- Custom Payment - Payments permission
Important: Giving a user Admin view & edit permissions does not enable that user to create, edit, or delete User Accounts. The ability to do this is solely available to the account Admin.
Edit/Delete an Existing User
Click the icon to the right of a user in the list. From here, you can edit any information and even reset the user's password.
To remove a User Account, click the corresponding icon.