HL-7 is the file format that allows data to move from WebPT into Therabill. Let’s review some common transmission errors.
HL-7 Transmission Errors appear on the Therabill dashboard under the Things to Do section. You can view the actual transmission error message by clicking the magnifying glass icon. Do not use the ignore feature as this permanently deletes the errors and these errors cannot be recovered.
Provider Cannot Be Matched
There are a few reasons that this error can occur.
- Provider has not been added into the Provider List in Therabill
- NPI is for more than one provider
- Provider has the wrong NPI or No NPI
Could not Match to Client
- Usually for clinics that were already using Therabill prior to the WebPT integration
- Happens later when clients get deleted