In order to submit claims to insurance and to bill your client, patient data needs to be imported from WebPT using a real-time integration connection.
IMPORTANT: Deleting a facility location that has been integrated with the WebPT EMR will break the connection and your data will no longer import. There is no cost associated with having service facilities listed on your account (even if the clinic location is no longer active), so we recommend that you never delete them.
The integration with WebPT relies on your clinic locations. If you have multiple locations with the same Billing Provider and address, you can integrate them with one Therabill account by adding a Service Facility that correlates with each clinic location. This is done by creating a WebPT Integration Key.
Service Facility Setup
- Navigate to Admin > Member Info.
- At the bottom of the screen, locate the Service Facilities section.
- Select Add Facility.
- Enter your clinic location's information as it should appear in Box 32 of the CMS-1500.
- Click Add Address. The new location will appear in your list of facilities.
Create Integration Key
- After adding a new Service Facility, select the corresponding WebPT Setup link.
- Take note of the Integration Key that is displayed. You will need to provide this to a WebPT Representative to finish integrating your WebPT clinic location to Therabill.
- Select Start Integration. The Key will now be displayed next to your Service Facility.
Important: The IntegrationKey is not finalized until you select Start Integration. Failure to start the integration will result in a new Key being generated when you click WebPT Setup.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Therabill Username
- Integration Key
- WebPT Clinic Name
- WebPT Clinic Address
- A representative will reach out you for confirmation and discuss any fees that may be associated with the integration.