If you are using WebPT, then WebPT should be sending over your Functional Limitation Reporting (G-codes) to Therabill as service lines. You should not use the Functional Limitation Reporting module in Therabill. If you do use the Functional Limitation Reporting in Therabill and the G-codes do come over from WebPT, you may end up reporting twice.
Articles in this section
- Common HL-7 Errors
- How do I integrate my WebPT and Therabill accounts?
- Functional Limitation Reporting Integration
- Preparing your Therabill account for a WebPT integration
- What happens after my WebPT/Therabill integration?
- Authorization Data Flow from WebPT to Therabill
- Copay and Payment Data Transmissions from WebPT to Therabill
- Workers' Comp and Auto Claim or Casualty Number Flows from WebPT to Therabill