If you receive this error then you will want to check the group or policy number that you have entered into the patients insurance card in Therabill. One common reason lately for this error is that you might have a space in the group or policy number. You can edit the group or policy number from the edit insurance card form in Therabill
You are probably reading this because you received this error on one of your claims. Therefore, I will first tell you how to fix this error from within the error page in Therabill. I will then go over the more general instructions for editing an insurance card.
To edit from the error page
- Click the edit icon next to the insurance company name on the right hand side of the error page.
- The edit insurance card form will open up.
- You can now resubmit that claim electronically by clicking the Resubmit Electronically button at the top of the error page.
- Click Clients in the top blue navigation bar.
- Find the client in your client list and then click the edit icon associated with that client.
- At the bottom right of the edit client form (or the face sheet), click the edit icon next to the insurance card to open up the edit insurance card form.
- IMPORTANT: Remember to save the client before you close the edit client form.