This is error is referencing a value that you entered for "Box 33B" in the insurance settings for this payer. They are saying that the number is either invalid or they do not want you to report a commercial ID (most payers do not want a commercial ID, since NPI was mandated).
Where to find and change this information in Therabill
- Put your mouse over Billing in the top navigation bar and then click on Insurance List in the drop down menu.
- In your insurance list, find the payer (use the search filter at the top to help you find it).
- Click the Info & Settings link associated with this payer.
- At the top right of the settings page, click the Box 33 tab.
- For the billing provider that would be going on this claim, click the edit icon .
- At the bottom of the insurance company specific information, you will see a section labeled "Box 33B".
Verify that the value you have entered is valid. If the payer does not want a commercial ID (legacy ID), then remove what you have entered in Box 33B and change the type drop down to "Make a selection".
Remember to click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the form.