It appears that the diagnosis code you are using is indicative of an accident. The payer is rejecting with a messaging stating that they require the accident indicator on the claim when you use this diagnosis code.
How to Fix
You will want to add the accident indicator. This is done on the add / edit client form in the Advanced section.
- Open up the edit client form for this patient.
- Click the Advanced button on the edit client form.
- In the Advanced area, mark yes next to either auto accident (remember to supply the state), employment, or other.
- IMPORTANT: Whenever you indicate an accident, make sure to enter the accident date. This can be done in the Advanced section of the edit client form in the text box labeled Accident in the dates section.
- Remember to save the client.