The payer rejection indicates that they require the insured's relationship to the patient must be self. In Therabill, you will want to edit the insurance card. In the relationship drop down menu, choose Self. Remember to save your changes. You can then resubmit this claim.
Articles in this section
- 568 - Family Planning Indicator.
- Category Acknowledgement/Returned as unprocessable claim The Claim/Encounter has been rejected and has not been entered into the adjudication system Status Missing or invalid information
- 247 - Service Line Information
- 787 - Resubmit a new claim, not a replacement claim.
- 701 - Initial Treatment Date
- 772 - The greatest level of diagnosis code specificity is required.
- Submitter Number does not meet format restrictions for this payer. It must start with State Code WA followed by 5 or 6 numbers.
- 535 - Claim Frequency Code
- 24 - Entity not approved as an electronic submitter. Usage: This code requires use of an Entity Code.
- 634 - Remark Code