The payer is rejecting stating that the NPI and Tax ID (combination) that you sent on your claim is not on file with them. You will want to call the payer to file your NPI / Tax ID with them. Or, change the NPI and Tax ID for the billing provider you have entered in Therabill to match the NPI/Tax ID that you have shared (on file) with this payer.
Articles in this section
- 568 - Family Planning Indicator.
- Category Acknowledgement/Returned as unprocessable claim The Claim/Encounter has been rejected and has not been entered into the adjudication system Status Missing or invalid information
- 247 - Service Line Information
- 787 - Resubmit a new claim, not a replacement claim.
- 701 - Initial Treatment Date
- 772 - The greatest level of diagnosis code specificity is required.
- Submitter Number does not meet format restrictions for this payer. It must start with State Code WA followed by 5 or 6 numbers.
- 535 - Claim Frequency Code
- 24 - Entity not approved as an electronic submitter. Usage: This code requires use of an Entity Code.
- 634 - Remark Code