What is it?
Box 2 is where the patient's full name is entered as Last Name, First Name, and Middle Initial, separated by commas.
Note: To make this change permanent, you must update this information directly in WebPT. Otherwise, the next time you save in WebPT, the information entered there will flow over and overwrite any changes you've made.
To manually change the name:
- Navigate to Clients > Client List.
- Edit the desired client using the icon.
- Enter the information into the First Name, MI, and Last Name fields.
- Select Save & Close.
To manually update this information:
- Navigate to the desired patient's chart.
- Select Patient Info.
- In the top-right corner, select the icon.
- Enter the information into the First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name fields.
- Click Save Patient.
Note: The Suffix field does not transmit. Enter this information into the Last Name field. Additionally, only the first initial of the Middle Name will transmit.
If the client is also the subscriber: Loop 2010BA, Segment NM103 (Last), NM104 (First), and NM105 (Middle Initial).
If the client is not the subscriber: Loop 2010CA, Segment NM103 (Last), NM104 (First), and NM105 (Middle Initial).