What is it?
Box 6 is where the patient's relationship to the insured is entered. Only one box can be marked.
Note: To make this change permanent, you must update this information directly in WebPT. Otherwise, the next time you save in WebPT, the information entered there will flow over and overwrite any changes you've made.
To manually change the relationship status:
- Navigate to Clients > Client List.
- Edit the desired client using the icon.
- Edit the corresponding insurance card using the icon.
- In the Demographics section, use the Relation to Patient drop-down to make a selection.
- Click Apply Edits.
Note: The relationship in the application is the opposite of what Box 6 is referencing (patient vs insured). The system will translate this and mark the correct selection in Box 6.
To manually change this information:
- Navigate to the desired patient's chart.
- Select Patient Info.
- Click the icon for the corresponding insurance entry.
- Use the Next button until you get to the Policy Information screen.
- Use the Insured Party drop-down to make a selection.
- If an option other than Self was chosen, select the Next button and enter the information for the Insured Party.
- Use the Next button until you reach the final screen and select OK.
- Click Save Patient.
Loop 2000B, Segment SBR03