What is it?
Box 7 displays the insured's address information is entered. This includes the street address, city, state, ZIP code, and phone number.
Note: To make this change permanent, you must update this information directly in WebPT. Otherwise, the next time you save in WebPT, the information entered there will flow over and overwrite any changes you've made.
To manually change the address and phone number:
- Navigate to Clients > Client List.
- Edit the desired client using the icon.
- Edit the corresponding insurance card using the icon.
- Enter the information into the Street, ZIP Code, City, State, and Phone fields.
- Select Save & Close.
To manually change this information:
- Navigate to the desired patient's chart.
- Select Patient Info.
- Click the icon for the corresponding insurance entry.
- Use the Next button until you get to the Policy Information screen.
- Use the Insured Party drop-down to make a selection.
- If an option other than Self was chosen, select the Next button and enter the information for the Insured Party.
- Use the Next button until you reach the final screen and select OK.
- Click Save Patient.
Note: If the Insured Party is Self, the patient's Primary address is used if a Billing address is not present.
Loop 2010BA, Segment N302 (Address), N401 (City), N402 (State), N403 (ZIP).