What is it?
Box 9d is the plan or program name of the subscriber's other policy.
If Box 11d is marked, complete boxes 9, 9a, and 9d; otherwise, leave blank.
To manually change the plan name:
- Navigate to Clients > Client List.
- Edit the desired client using the icon.
- Edit the corresponding insurance card using the icon.
- In the Policy Info section, enter the information into the Plan/Program field.
- Select Apply Edits.
Note: If you are sending a claim to a primary, the insured's information for the secondary insurance will be displayed. If you are sending a claim to a secondary and there is no additional insurance, the insured's information for the primary insurance will be displayed.
- This information is not included in the 837 file.
- Loop 2320, Segment SBR04