What is it?
Box 32 is used to indicate the name and address of the facility where services were rendered. Enter the name, address, city, state, and ZIP code of the location.
Note: If Box 32 has the exact same information as Box 33, the clearinghouse will remove that from the EDI file. If the payer requires Box 32, ensure that the addresses are slightly different (i.e. Road vs Rd).
Enter the name and address information in the following format:
- City, State, and 9-digit ZIP Code
To manually change the facility on a session:
- Navigate to Billing > Bill Insurance.
- Use Select Client to choose the desired client.
- Locate the session and select the corresponding icon.
- Under Billing & Coding, enter the facility name into the Facility field.
- Select Save & Done.
To manually edit facility information:
- Navigate to Admin > Member Info.
- Under Service Facilities, edit the desired location using the icon.
- Enter the information into the Title, Address, ZIP Code, City, and/or State fields.
- Select Save Changes.
Loop 2310C, Segment NM103 (Name), N301 (Street Address), N401 (City), N402 (State), N403 (ZIP Code).