What is it?
Box 24e is used to indicate the line letter from Box 21 that relates to the reason the service(s) was performed. When multiple services are performed, the primary reference letter for each service should be listed first. There can be up to 4 pointers on each service line.
To manually change this information:
- Navigate to Billing > Bill Insurance.
- Use Select Client to choose the desired client.
- Locate the session and select the corresponding icon.
- Under Billing & Coding, select the icon in the Treatment Dx box.
- If there are multiple CPT codes, edit a specific code using the icon first.
- Check up to 4 ICD codes.
- Select Save.
- Select Save & Done.
Important: While this information must be manually changed in the application, a corresponding addendum should be completed in WebPT for compliance.
To manually change the diagnosis code(s):
- Navigate to the desired patient's chart.
- Locate the corresponding Daily Note and use the drop-down to select Add Addendum.
- On the Subjective tab, enter the code(s) in the Treatment Diagnosis section.
- On the Plan tab, select Finalize & Rebill Daily Note.
Loop 2400, Segment SV107-(1-4)