What is it?
Box 24g is used to indicate the number of units in reference to the CPT code.
- Navigate to Billing > Bill Insurance.
- Use Select Client to choose the desired client.
- Locate the session and select the corresponding icon.
- Under Billing & Coding, enter the amount into the Units field.
- If there are multiple codes, use the icon to edit an existing code.
- Select Save & Done.
Important: While this information must be manually changed in the application, a corresponding addendum should be completed in WebPT for compliance.
To change this information:
- Navigate to the desired patient's chart.
- Locate the corresponding Daily Note and use the drop-down to select Add Addendum.
- On the Objective tab, select the procedures that were performed and enter units if needed.
- On the Plan tab, select Finalize & Rebill Daily Note.
Loop 2400, Segment SV104