Hi, I was wondering how to make certain clients not viewable by my therapist. I have my own personal caseload as well as hers in Therabill. When she logs in, she can see my clients as well as hers. How can I make it so that she can ONLY see her clients?
Anybody that you give access to the main account (either by giving them your username and password, or by creating a "user account") will have access to everything.
If you have a provider (a therapist) and you only want them to have access to their information, then you would want to create a "Provider Log In" for that provider.
User Accounts: These are for office staff (i.e. schedulers, billers). These accounts have full access to the main Therabill account and can see everything.
Provider Accounts: For your therapists. They will only see their schedule and their clients and their notes.
To give a therapist login credentials to Therabill
- Click Providers in the top green navigation bar.
- Find the provider in your provider list.
- Click the blue pencil icon (the edit icon).
- The edit provider form will open. At the top right, click the "Login" tab.
- The login tab will open. Give the provider a username and password and then put a check mark next to the permissions that you would like to give this provider.
- Click one of the Save buttons at the bottom of the form.
- Give the provider their username and password.
- Click Admin in the top navigation bar
- Click User Accounts in the sub-navigation bar.
- Click the Add User Account button at the top right of the page.
- On the add user account form that opens, enter a username and password and then set the user account permissions.
- Click the Create User Account button at the bottom of the form.
- Give the office staff member their username and password.