We just started using Therabill for our two person practice. We began by each entering a client but the scheduler shows both of our schedules. How do we get one schedule for each provider so we can just manage our own?
Anyone who logs into your main Therabill account will have access to view all clients and the schedule for every rendering provider that you have entered into Therabill.
If you want your providers to log in and not be able to see the schedule (or clients) for other providers in the practice, you will need to create separate "provider logins" for each provider. To create a provider login:
- Click Providers in the top navigation bar.
- In the Provider List, click the edit icon (pencil) for the provider you want to create login credentials for.
- The Edit Provider form will open up. Click on the Login tab in the upper right portion of the form.
- On the Provider Log In Information form, enter a username and password to give to the provider. Make sure you choose a strong password. It is your responsibility to keep your account secure by choosing good passwords. Do not choose names or words from the dictionary as passwords.
- Under Provider Portal Permissions choose which options you want to make available to your rendering provider. IMPORTANT: If you allow the provider to do their own billing and they are not a member of the group you created when you created your Therabill account (i.e. they were added to a separate group), the organizational NPI number you provided will not go into box 33 of the CMS-1500 claim form and you will be charged for an additional Therabill account each month. The other option is to allow the provider to do their own billing as a member of the group you created for your main Therabill account.
- Click one of the Save buttons to save your changes.