In order for your providers to create and finalize documentation, they will need to have a Provider Portal login created. For more information on using the Provider Portal, please see: Provider Portal.
- Navigate to Providers > Provider List.
- If the provider has not been added to your Provider List, please see: Provider Setup.
- Locate the desired provider and select the corresponding icon.
- In the new window, switch to the Login tab.
- Enter a unique User ID and assign a password for your provider. Alternatively, you can have the provider enter a password upfront to avoid having them change it later.
- Under Provider Portal Permissions, choose which options you want to make available to your rendering provider.
- Click Create Login.
Important: If you give a provider the Provider can perform billing/invoicing permission, you will be charged an additional monthly fee. Also, your organizational NPI will not be included on any claim that they create.