As a supervisor, you can sign/finalize any notes for your assistants. To review and co-sign notes for you assistant in Therabill please follow these steps:
1. Make sure that you are listed as a supervisor for your assistant (see image below). For more information about supervisory sessions, please see: Supervisory Sessions for Assistants (PTA, SLPA, OTA).
2. When logged into your Provider Portal, click the Doc Search button on your dashboard (see image below circled in red).
3. On the Documentation Search page you will see your assistant’s sessions (see image below, first red circle). Using the filters you can find specific sessions and determine whether or not you still need to review and/or sign off on them.
4. To review and sign a session you will simply click the blue pencil next to the DOS that you would like to review (see image above, second red circle). This will then open up the Edit Session box for that session and you will be able to review the session notes and finalize them if desired. For more information see the following article: Finalizing a Note/Session.
5. To sign a note, you will need your note signature code. This can be found by clicking on the Provider button in your top navigation tool bar (see image below, circled in red).