The Session Documentation Status Quick List is a quick way to find sessions that meet certain documentation status criteria. By entering filters at the top, you can show sessions that meet the documentation status criteria that you are interested in. You can easily jump to a session from the quick list by clicking the edit icon associated with one of the sessions in the list.
The main purpose of the Quick List is to quickly find sessions that need action. For example, sessions that are not finalized, or. sessions that have not been cosigned by a supervisor. For more control of the documentation status, you may want to use the Documentation Search feature.
What sessions are listed?
In general, only sessions that have met the following criteria will be displayed.
- Only appointment sessions are shown, events (non-therapy items in your calendar) are not shown.
- The session has a client / patient associated with it (no open time slots).
- The session has a provider associated with it.
- The session has been confirmed.
There are additional filters at the top that you can choose from. These filters are as follows.
- Date of Service Range: Only show sessions that have a date of service within the range entered.
- Provider: Only show sessions where this provider is the rendering provider. Leave blank to show all providers.
- Facility: Only show sessions that are associated with this facility address. Leave blank to show all facilities. Choose Billing Address to show all sessions that are not associated with a facility address.
Show confirmed and ...
Here you can choose sessions that meet preset documentation status criteria. The available options and their meanings are below. Documentation refers to the custom documentation feature of Therabill. It does not refer to attachments or simple notes.
- Note not started: Only show sessions that are not finalized and documentation has not been started.
- Unfinalized: Only show sessions that are not finalized.
- Supervised/No Cosign: Only show sessions where documentation has been started, the session is a supervisory session, and there is no co-signature.
Access from the Provider Portal
The Session Documentation Status Quick List is available from within the Provider Portal. When accessing the quick list from the provider portal, the therapist will be restricted to only seeing sessions where they are the rendering provider or the supervisor listed on the session.