The Client Identifier can be used to give your clients a label that will follow them around throughout the entire application. This can be useful if a client is in collections and you need to avoid creating and sending Balance Statements.
Note: The identifier is used internally and will not show up on balance statements or insurance claims.
- Navigate to Clients > Client List.
- Locate the desired client and edit the chart using the icon.
- Enter up to 4 characters into the Identifier field.
- Select one of the Save options.
While there is not a defined use for the Client Identifier, in the past clinics have used this field to:
- Identify clients in collections
- Reporting/Custom Client reports
- Simplify PTPN billing
- Label clients with secondary/tertiary insurances
- Indicate clients with multiple cases