You have the ability to attach an internal note to your clients. These Post-It Notes are not attached to any particular session, but to the client in general.
Add/Edit/Delete a Post-It Note
To add a new Post-It Note to a client:
- Navigate to Clients > Client List.
- Locate the desired client.
- Above the client icons, select the text that reads Click here to add post it note.
- In the new text box that appears, enter the pertinent information.
- Select Save. The text will now appear directly on the client card.
- To edit a Post-It Note, simply click the text. Removing all of the text and selecting Save will delete the Post-It Note.
View Post-It Note
When viewing your Client List, you are able to see all Post-It Notes on the client card. These notes are viewable in both Expanded and Compressed view.
Your Dashboard displays a list of sessions for a specified date. If the client associated with one of those sessions has a Post-It note, a icon will appear next to the client's name. Hovering over the icon will display the note.
Batch Client Payment Entry
When assigning Batch Client payments, the Post-It Note will be displayed near the top of the form. This is convenient if you want to write notes regarding payments.