Therabill does not send an e-mail to you (at the e-mail address you have on file under Admin) by default when a patient confirms a session using Patient Reminders through voice phone call or Patient Reminders through email.
I want to receive e-mails for confirmed visits through Patient Reminders
To start receiving confirmation e-mails from Patient Reminders, please follow these steps to turn on this setting in Therabill.
- Put your mouse over Admin in the top navigation bar of Therabill.
- In the drop-down menu, put your mouse over Defaults/Settings.
- A third navigation menu will open up on the right, click on Schedule to go to Schedule Defaults and Settings.
- On the Schedule Defaults and Settings Page, find the section labeled Client / Patient Reminders and mark Yes next to the option I want Therabill to send me an e-mail when a session is confirmed through a patient reminder.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Click the Save Changes button at the top right or bottom of the page to save the changes.
Therabill will now send an e-mail to the e-mail address that you have on file under Admin when a patient confirms that they will attend an appointment through e-mail or voice phone patient reminders.