You have the ability to sync your patient schedule with a Google calendar. By doing so, providers can view their schedule from a mobile device without logging into the application.
- The integration is only one-way. Sessions or events are sent from Therabill to the Google calendar, but not the other way around. Updating dates or times using the Google calendar will not make updates within Therabill.
- The calendar can only be integrated with a single Google account. It is recommended that you create a Google account for your clinic and provide access to all providers.
There are two steps in the initial setup process:
First, you must add Therabill as an authorized application in your Google account. This will allows Therabill to populate entries on the Google calendar.
- Be sure the Admin user is logged into Therabill.
- Navigate to Schedule > Calendar.
- Click the Google calendar icon. A new window will appear.
- Read the Google Calendar Sync Terms. If you'd like to proceed, click I Agree.
- Underneath Step 1, select the Click Here link.
- A sign-in pop-up window will appear. If you are already logged into the Google account you want to authorize, skip to the next step. If logged into an account you do not want to sync to, you can log out and sign into the correct account.
- The permissions that Therabill is requesting are displayed. These include the ability to "see, edit, share, and permanently delete all the calendars you can access using Google Calendar." Click Allow.
- Return to Therabill and select Click Here underneath Step 2.
Now that Therabill is authorized to access your Google calendar, you need to indicate which Therabill calendars should be synced with your Google account.
- Click Add Sync.
- Using the Sync session for provider drop-down, select a provider whose calendar you want to sync. You can also select All providers if your Google account only has one calendar.
- Choose the calendar(s) within your Google account to sync to.
- Choose which sessions you would like to sync.
- Choose whether or not you would like to add the session class to the calendar events.
- Click Finish Set Up.