Therabill members are able to synch their schedules in Therabill with a Google calendar. By doing this providers are able to access their calendar from a mobile device or another calendar on their computer without having to log into their actual Therabill account.
- The synch is only a one way synch from Therabill out to Google. Sessions or events that are added in the Google calendar will not show up on your schedule in Therabill. The reason for this being that amount of information included on a session in Therabill (i.e. client, provider, charge, service code, location, etc.) cannot be entered in Google.
- A Therabill account can only synch to one Google account, however you can have multiple calendars within a Google calendar account.
- A Therabill clinic would want to create one umbrella Google account for the whole clinic and then add a calendar for each provider to that account.
There are two steps in the initial set up process: the Authorization and the Synch
Google does not allow just anyone to post to your calendar, you must first set up Therabill as an authorized synch. Follow these steps to do so:
- Make sure that you are logged into the Main Admin Account.
- Go to Schedule->Calendar
- Click on Google calendar icon : This will open up a seperate synch window to start the synch process.
- Google will then check to see if you are already log into a Google account or will give you a sign in window. If Google pulls up an account that you do not want to synch to, you can log out of that account and then log in with the account that you would actually like to synch to.
- Therabill needs to be able to both manage and view your Google calendar account, without those permissions the synch is not possible.
Setting up the Synch:
All adding or deleting of synchs is done on the Manage Synchs page which can be accessed by clicking on the icon on the Schedule->Calendar page when logged into the Main Admin Account.
Please follow these steps:
- Click Add Synch
- Choose which provider you would like to synch sessions for, or choose to synch for all providers.
- Choose the calendar or calendars within your Google account that you would like to synch with.
- Choose which sessions you would like to synch
- Save & Sync sessions starting from
Just start syncing newly entered sessions from this point on
- Choose whether or not you would like to add the session class to the tile when synching.