How to archive an ERA
When you archive an ERA, it will be hidden the default view in your ERA Filing area. It does not delete the ERA.
- Navigate to Filing > EOBS/ERA.
- Find the ERA that you would like to archive and click the icon.
View/unarchive an archived ERA
To view an archived ERA in the ERA Filing area, you must unarchive it.
- Near the top of the screen, check the Show archived ERA's box.
- Unarchive the ERA by clicking the icon.
How to Delete an ERA from Therabill (NOT RECOMMENDED)
Deleting an ERA is permanent. Consider archiving the ERA instead of deleting it.
- If the ERA is still active, you will first need to archive it using the icon.
- Check the Show archived ERA's checkbox.
- Locate the ERA and click Permanent Delete.
I deleted an ERA, how can I get it back?
You cannot recover an ERA that was permanently deleted. You may be able to call the payer and ask them to resend the ERA or a paper copy of the EOB.