To set up or remove a credit card for recurring payments:
- Navigate to Admin > Member Info.
- At the top of the new page, select Recurring Payment.
- Enter the Card Holder Information form and Account Information and select Save Info.
What happens next?
Therabill will automatically charge the card on file each month on the Due Date. The Due Date is listed on each invoice. If any charges were added to your account after the invoice was created, your card will be charged for the new total.
If you enter a recurring credit card after the Due Date, the system may attempt to run the transaction up to five days after.
Important: If your account is inactive due to lack of payment, then you should make a single payment to regain access. For more information, please see: Make a One-Time Credit Card Payment
Remove/Change Credit Card
If you would like to remove the current credit on file from being charged each month, simply click the Remove Credit Card button at the top of the screen.
- Remove the current credit card.
- Enter the information for the new credit card.