The system performs a backup of your account nightly, so shouldn't worry about losing information. You also have the ability to perform local backups. All backups are in the CSV format.
The application does not offer a backup of documentation, so you will need to manually download that information on a per-client basis. It is also recommended that you run any desired reports and client statements and download PDF or CSV versions.
Information that is available for a backup includes:
- Clients/Patients (Standalone)
- Schedule (Standalone)
Create a Backup
- Navigate to Admin > Back-ups.
- Locate the category you want to create a backup for.
- Select Backup. You will be asked to check this page again in 30 minutes to access your backup. It is stored in the system for 30 days.
- When you return to this screen, click View Backups under the desired category.
Note: Each backup will include all information in that category. If you have a large number of claims or several years worth of payments, this could take a long time to process.