Action logs give you the ability to see various actions that your providers have done through their provider portal and also what your office staff has done through their user accounts. The Action Log was initiated on 10/5/2012 and at that time, only several actions are being recorded. More actions will be made available in the future.
Navigating to the Action Log Report
The action log report can be found in your Snapshot Reports under the Administrative reports.
Action Logs Settings
At the top of the action log report, there are various settings (or search filters) to choose from. The settings or as follows.
- Action Type: Use the drop down to filter the report to specific actions performed by the user account or provider. The available action types at the time of this writing are as follows. NOTE: Different actions will have different dates when the action started being tracked by the access log report. The date the action type began being tracked is listed in parenthesis next to the action below.
- Add Client: Only list when the user/provider added a client using the add client form (10/5/2012).
- Edit Client: List when the user/provider edited the client information. IMPORTANT: This does not always mean they changed the client information, it simply means that they opened the edit client form and clicked the save button (10/5/2012).
- Delete Client: List when the user/provider deleted a client (10/5/2012).
- View Client: List instances where the user/provider either opened up the edit client form or the client folder (10/5/2012).
- Add Session: List instances when the user/provider added a session to the schedule (10/5/2012).
- Edit Session: List instances when the user/provider edited a session. IMPORANT: This does not always mean they changed the session information, it simply means that they opened the edit session form and clicked the save button (10/5/2012).
- Delete Session: List instances when the user/provider deleted a session (10/5/2012).
- User/Provider: Narrow the report down to a specific provider or a specific user account. All providers and user accounts that you have ever had will be available from the drop down list. This gives you the ability to see actions for past providers or user accounts that you may have deleted.
- Begin Date & End Date: Narrow the report down to a specific date range. By default the begin date is set to 14 days prior to the current date. You can change the date range to look further back in time.
The Action Log Report
The report itself list the various actions that meet the settings you have entered in the Action Log Settings. Each action will include the time stamp (in Central Time, the time on the Therabill server), the action type, the name of the provider/user, and a description of the action taken.
Printing the Action Log Report
Click the print link at the top right of the report to print the report to either PDF or to a Comma Separated Values (CSV) file that can be opened up in spreadsheet software.