You can get your current running balance, your last invoice balance, as well as a copy of any invoice you have received from Therabill from within your Therabill account.
To get to your invoices and balance due, click Admin in the top navigation bar of Therabill. You will now be at your Member Info page. At the top of your member info page, click the My Invoices button. You will now see a page similar to the image to the right.
Your Previous Invoices
This page shows a list of your previous invoices. You can open up the invoice by clicking the PDF icon associated with the invoice. The information displayed for each invoice is as follows.
- Invoice Due: This is the invoice due date. Your payment is due on or before this date. If you have signed up for recurring payments, it is the date that the payment will be taken, using the credit/debit card that you registered with Therabill.
- Amount: This is the amount due as of the generation date of the invoice. You can see the generation date of your invoice by looking at the date on the CHG line just below the invoice box.
This page also gives you a running list of Charges, Adjustments and Payments that occurred around each of the invoices. The information displayed for each line item is as follows.
- Type: This is the type of entry on that line. The values that can be in that column are as follows:
- CHG: This line is the charge for your Therabill service generated on the date indicated.
- ADJ: This line is the charge for any adjustments made to your service.
- PMT: This line is for payments received from you that are applied to your balance due.
- Date: This is the date the line entry was created.
- Description: This is a short description of what that line item represents.
- Add: This is where amounts will be entered that add to your balance due, such as your service billing amount or the amount of any adjustments for additional features you have requested in Therabill.
- Deduct: This is where the amount of your payments will be entered, which are subtracted from your balance due.
- Run Bal: This column shows your running balance after each line entry.
What is my current balance?
The balance due on the last invoice is not necessarily your current balance due if there were any adjustments or payments received after the invoice generation date. Your actual current balance due will be the amount in the Run Bal column for the most recent line item. Keep in mind that if you have signed up for Recurring Payments, you will show a balance due until the due date at which time payment will be taken and applied to your account.
If I have recurring payment set up, am I charged by invoice balance due or my running balance due?
If you have recurring payment set up (you have a credit card on file), then you have authorized Therabill to charge your current balance on the due date. If any charges or payments were applied since the invoice date, then these payments and charges will be reflected in your payment amount that will be charged to your credit card. In summary, Therabill charges your card for the current amount due.