Our billing application was created as a billing system for Allied Health professionals but has since become a robust billing and practice management software solution. This has been accomplished by using suggestions from you. In fact, 95% of our features are a direct result of your suggestions and feedback.
To access the Suggestion Portal, click on the icon in the top-right corner of the application.
Important: Do not use PHI when posting an idea or commenting on another idea.
Post an Idea
- Once you access the portal, you will be greeted with a screen that allows you to enter a suggestion.
- Once you have entered your idea and any additional details, click Share idea. This will take you to the idea's page where you can see the number of votes it has garnered and any comments that other Members have added.
When you start to create a suggestion, existing ideas will appear in a box below. If you see an existing idea that is identical to yours, select it from the list. This will allow you to read the idea in full, make your own comments, and vote for the idea.
After a suggestion has been made or you click on an existing idea, you will be able to use the search bar to find other ideas or go to the portal homepage by using the icon. From the Home screen, you can:
- See ideas you've voted on
- See your ideas
- See ideas you have subscribed to
- Sort all ideas by Recent, Trending, and Popular
- Filter by status: Already Exists, Will Not Implement, Planned, and Shipped
- Add a new idea