The application allows you to send messages between provider logins, User Accounts, and clients (if you use the Client Portal).
To have an email notification sent to the recipient when a new message has been received, you will need to turn on the alert.
- Admin > Defaults/Settings > Notifications.
- Check the Send e-mail to recipient when Message is received checkbox.
- Select Save Changes.
To access the Message Center, select the icon on the toolbar on the left-hand side of the application. Once inside the message center, you have two options:
- Compose a New Message
- Read/Reply to a Message
Important: At this time you are unable to delete messages from the Message Center.
Compose a New Message
- Use the New Message link in the top-right corner to create a message.
- Use the checkboxes under Select Recipients to designate who the message should be sent to. You can filter using the Contact type drop-down and the Search field.
- Enter a Message Subject and Message Body.
- Select Send Message.
Read/Reply to a Message
- When a message is received, you will receive an alert at the top of your dashboard. You can select the alert or use the icon to access the Message Center.
- When looking at All Messages, new messages will be shown in white and previously read messages will be grayed out.
- Click on a message will show the content and provide you with a Reply to post box.
- After entering your reply message, select Send Reply.
You have the ability to create different folders to help organize your messages.
- Next to Folders, select the icon.
- Enter a name into the text box.
- Select Add.
Once a folder has been created, you can easily move messages.
- Locate the message you want to move into a folder.
- In the bottom right-hand corner, select the blue text that follows Folder.
- In the pop-up window, select which Folder you want to move the message to.