This article gives instructions on how to generate the API PIN for a Novera/WorldPay credit card gateway integration for Therabill. Once the WorldPay gateway is set up, an e-mail is sent out. This e-mail will have the Account ID, the Sub ID, and the Username that was created for the WorldPay virtual terminal. A separate e-mail will contain the temporary password. NOTE: If the password does not work, you may need to contact Novera as they sometimes change it after set up.
To generate the PIN, follow these instructions:
- Go to https://merchants.worldpay.us/admin/login.taf
- Use the log in credentials given in the e-mail from Novera/WorldPay
- Once logged in, on the left hand side of the page, you will see a menu. Under FRISK(TM) Management, click on Configure Options.
- In the Configure Options page, find the section labeled API Controls and click the edit link corresponding with the Merchant PIN option.
- On the Configure Options page, copy what is entered in the text box labeled Create Your Own PIN (this will be the PIN). However, it is not active until you click the Update button at the bottom. Click the Update button to make it live.