Let's review how to generate the API Password for Club Automation through the First Data credit card gateway integration. Once the Payeezy gateway is set up, an email will be sent with the username and temporary password for the Payeezy virtual terminal.
Note: If the password does not work, you may need to contact Club Automation as they sometimes change it after set up.
To generate the PIN:
- Go to https://CLUBAUTO.globalgatewaye4.firstdata.com
- Use the login credentials from the Club Automation email.
- When you first log in, it may ask you to verify the user configuration. First, try clicking "Home" at the top right to bypass this. If it will not allow you to bypass it, then you will need to click the Login tab to change the password and the Security Questions tab to enter the security questions. Choose a temporary password and three random security questions. Enter 'Therabill, Therabill1, and Therabill2' as the answers to the security questions.
- Click Home at the top right.
- Under Tasks (on the right), click on Terminals.
- In the Terminal Selection window that opens, click the second item in the list (the one that has a Gateway ID).
You will now be at the Terminal Details page. The gateway ID can be found in the Gateway ID text box. To get a password, next to the password textbox, click Generate and then copy and paste the value that is in the textbox.
Important: Click the Update button at the bottom. This will save the newly generated password.