This article gives instructions on how to generate the API Password for a Club Automation through First Data credit card gateway integration for Therabill. Once the Payeezy gateway is set up, an e-mail is sent out. This e-mail will have the username and temporary password that was created for the Payeezy virtual terminal. NOTE: If the password does not work, you may need to contact Club Automation as they sometimes change it after set up.
To generate the PIN, follow these instructions:
- Go to https://CLUBAUTO.globalgatewaye4.firstdata.com
- Use the log in credentials given in the e-mail from Club Autmation
- When you first log in, it may ask you to verify the user configuration. First, try clicking "Home" at the top right to bypass this. If it will not allow you to by pass it, then you will need to click the Login tab to change the password and the Security Questions tab to enter the security questions. Choose a temporary password and three random security questions. Enter 'Therabill, Therabill1, and Therabill2' as the answers to the security questions.
- Click Home at the top right.
- Under Tasks (on the right), click on Terminals.
- In the Terminal Selection window that opens, click the second item in the list (the one that has a Gateway ID).
You will now be at the Terminal Details page. The gateway ID can be found in the Gateway ID text box. To get a password, next to the password textbox, click Generate and then copy and paste the value that is in the textbox (Important: You must click Generate first... you cannot copy and paste the ***'s.
IMPORTANT: Click the Update button at the bottom. This will save the newly generated password.