When you run Batch Primary from the insurance invoicing screen, you may not see all clients /sessions that you see when invoicing By Client. Sessions must meet specific criteria in order to show up in the Batch Primary window.
Primary Submission Check
The system checks to see if this is the first time the service lines have been invoiced. If not, they will not be listed.
- Provider: The session must have a provider assigned to it.
- Place Code: The session must have a place code assigned to it.
- Units: Each service live must have units assigned to it (greater than 0).
- Charge: Each service line must have a charge amount assigned to it (greater than 0).
Insurance Card Checks
- Electronic Submission: The primary insurance card must be mapped to an electronic payer ID.
- Primary ID: There must a primary ID present on the insurance card.
For more information on this feature, please see: Batch Primary Insurance Claims.