Therabill has partnered with two outstanding merchant account / credit card processors, allowing you a choice in integrating credit card processing for your therapy practice seamlessly into your Therabill account. These integration partners allow Therabill to supply you with both the merchant account and the payment gateway (of your choice) at a low cost to you. Choosing one of the two credit card processors will allow you to accept payments from your patients directly through your Therabill account.
Option 1: Novera thru WorldPay
Option 2: ClubAutomation thru FirstData
IMPORTANT: Therabill is not the merchant account provider and Therabill is not the credit card processor. You will become a customer of a third-party merchant account provider and credit card processor. Therabill is only integrating the credit card processing gateway from First Data or WorldPay into your Therabill account.
PCI Compliance Notification: Any company that handles credit card information will need to show PCI Compliance. This is usually done by filling out a questionnaire from the credit card processors. The PCI Compliance questionnaire will be filled with technical questions about your clinic's network security. Therabill, cannot help you with these questionnaires as we do not know how your clinics network is set up or what security policies you have in place. If you are going to be storing credit card information in your clinic's computers (we strongly discourage this), we recommend that you hire a network security professional to help you with your security.
Since you will be accessing the gateway through Therabill, please know the following:
- You do not need to store credit card information on any computer in your clinic.
- All pages within Therabill are encrypted with a 256-bit SSL encryption certificate. You should always see 'https' in the URL (your web browsers address bar) when logged in to Therabill.
- All transmissions configurations within Therabill are implemented with secure configurations.
- All data sent from Therabill to the credit card processor is sent strongly encrypted.
- Therabill always performs regular security updates and patches.
Getting Set Up
Option 1: Novera thru WorldPay
Novera represents Worldpay, one of the leading payment processing companies in the nation.
Why Choose Novera? - By choosing Novera as your fully integrated solution for your processing needs you will be able to take advantage of Novera's unique transparent pricing advantage for credit card processing services. Novera boasts a transparent Flat Fixed Fee pricing models as well as Flat Rate models that are unparalleled in the credit card processing industry. Incredible customer support is hard to find, but through Novera's partnership with Worldpay you will have access to 24/7 customer support in addition to the extra layer of support you will receive by having a dedicated representative on the Novera team.
How does it work? - When creating an order, you can simply collect a card payment by swiping or keying in the card and Novera Payment Solutions takes care of the rest. Our integration with Therabill & Web PT will allow you to quickly and easily authorize and perform electronic draft capture for all major credit and debit cards. You can even accept ACH deposits!
• Directly process credit card transactions into your Therabill account.
• Improve efficiency and reduce errors with one step payment processing.
• Comprehensive credit card transaction reports within your Novera / Worldpay virtual terminal
• Process a single transaction or set up recurring transactions with a card on file
• Secure & safe PCI compliant solution
• Supports all major card brands
For more information or to speak with a Novera representative, please visit: www.noverapaymentsolutions.com/therabill
Option 2: ClubAutomation thru FirstData
Call 847-597-1767 or have a Club Automation representative contact you by visiting: https://clubautomation.wufoo.com/forms/therabill-merchant-processing-request-a-call/
The whole process outlined below usually takes around 7-10 days.
- Make sure you have all of the information in this worksheet handy (click here for worksheet)
- Go to https://clubautomation.wufoo.com/forms/club-automation-merchant-boarding-therabill/ (use password newcustomer)
- Fill out and submit the web based boarding application.
- A representative from First Data / Club Automation will contact you within a few days to give you some forms to sign. You will sign the forms and either e-mail or fax them back to him.
- First Data will process the signed forms and assign you a store number. This will come as an e-mail. Follow all instructions in that e-mail to get your virtual terminal set up.
- Once Therabill receives notification that you are set up and we receive your encryption certificate from the gateway (the gateway company will send this to us), we will integrate it into your Therabill account. This process usually takes less than 24 hours.
IMPORTANT: Therabill is not the merchant account nor the credit card processor. It is important to realize that you are setting up a merchant account with a company that is separate from Therabill. Therabill does not set the fees outlined below. The fees listed below are the current fees to the best of our knowledge at the time of this writing. Make sure you review the fee structure given to you by the merchant account during set up.
Option 1: Novera / Worldpay
Novera has been selected as the preferred provider of integrated payment processing for Therabill. We understand that not all therapy practices are alike, Novera’s transparent pricing options are designed to guarantee you receive the most cost-effective processing rates tailored specifically to your practice. Whether you take advantage of our simplified Flat Rate program or our revolutionary transparent Cost Plus Flat Fee pricing; Our goal is for you to not pay any more than you currently pay for credit card processing and in most cases you will even pay less.
Plan A: Simplified Flat Rate Pricing Option: 2.99% per transaction (swiped and keyed) + $19.95 per month for the secure payment gateway.
Plan B: Cost-Plus Flat Fee Option:
Tailored to fit your practices specific needs. Flat Fee ranges from $39.95 - $99.95 per month depending on your average monthly volume and is fixed for the life- time of your account. Consult with Novera today to find out your flat fee.
Contact Novera to learn more by visiting: www.noverapaymentsolutions.com/therabill
Option 2: Club Automation / FirstData
Please call: 847-597-1767
These fees may change at any time without the knowledge of Therabill. The fee structure listed below is only meant as a guideline. When setting up your merchant account, you should talk with your merchant account representative about what fees you will be charged.
- There are no contracts, you are not locked in.
- Interchange + 0.25% (20.00 per month minimum) + 15 cents per transaction
- $30.00 / month account fees (consists of $20.00 electronic gateway + $10.00 account fee)
- $6.60 / month PCI Compliance Fee (Non-validation incurs $19.95 / month penalty until compliance - You will receive compliance letter with instructions in mail after sign up).