This report gives you an idea of how your referral sources are working for you. You can use this report to look at a summary of the number of clients and visits within a specified date range. The referral source can be either the Referring Physician/Provider or the Other Referral Source.
The Report Layout
The report will display a row for each referral source. The type of referral source is selected using the Referral Type drop-down menu. For each referral source, the following information is displayed:
- Total: This is the total number of clients/patients (active and inactive) from the referral source. NOTE: This is not filtered by the Date of Service range filter.
- Active: The total number of active clients/patients from the referral source. NOTE: This is not filtered by the Date of Service range filter.
- Scheduled: The number of clients that had at least one Date of Service scheduled during the specified date range.
- Visits: The total number of visits (unique Dates of Service) during the specified date range for that referral source.
- Services: The total number of procedures performed during the Visits.
- Charges: The sum of all the charges for the Services performed.
Where does this information come from?
The referral information is pulled from the client's chart. The Referring Physician/Provider flows over from the case information in WebPT. If you would like to track Other Referral Sources, those will have to be manually entered into Therabill.
Printing the Report
When you click the print icon you will be given the option to print as a PDF or Comma Separated Values (CSV). A CSV file can be opened in your using a spreadsheet application (i.e. Microsoft Excel).