Login Website: https://app.therabill.com/login/
After you have contacted WebPT Support and they have turned on the Client Portal feature for your clinic, you will need to provide access to each client.
- Navigate to Clients > Client List.
- Locate the desired client and select the icon.
- Select Client Log In from the menu.
- If the client has an email address on file, simply select Send Login Authorization.
- If the client does not already have an email address on file, enter it into the Email field first.
- The client will receive an email will a clickable link. Either click the link or copy-and-paste it into your web browser.
- A webpage will appear allowing the client to create a Username and Password. Once they select Create Account, they will be logged into the portal.
How Do I Know If a Client Finished Setting Up the Client Portal?
- Navigate to Reports > Snapshot Reports.
- Under the Clients/Patients section, select Portal Status.
- Each client that you have sent an authorization email to will be listed along with the status of their account.
- Authorization e-mail sent: You have sent an authorization email, but the client has yet to set up their account.
- Account username/password Created: The client has created their portal login.