New evaluations codes for PTs and OTs will be in use starting January 1, 2016. To be ready, add the new CPT codes into Therabill today—along with their respective reimbursement amounts—into your clinic’s fee schedule. Repeat the steps for all codes your clinic will use. A reference table of all codes is at the end of this article.
This is a one-time update. Once the new codes are entered, no further action is needed.
Anyone with a WebPT integration: The new evaluation CPT codes will automatically appear in WebPT, so please be sure to update the Therabill fee schedule BEFORE 1/1/2017. To see how the codes will work in WebPT, click here.
1. Locate the CPT Fee Schedule in Therabill.
2. Ensure you have landed on the Default provider type and default plan fee schedule. If you have multiple fee schedules set up, repeat the following steps until all fee schedule are updated.
3. Select the Add Service/Row link in the upper right.
4. Add the first CPT code.
5. After saving, you will be taken back to the fee schedule. Locate the CPT code you just entered and click on it, revealing these options:
6. The fee schedule will update. Please repeat for all codes that your clinic will use. The table below shows the new evaluation codes.
New Evaluation Codes for 2017 Reference Table