Integrating your account with WebPT will take your clinic to the next level. You can combine the power and innovation of WebPT's documentation and patient record system with the robust billing capabilities of Therabill.
- Patient demographics flow from WebPT to Therabill, therefore reducing duplicate work
- Patient payments entered into WebPT transmit to Therabill
- Client balances in Therabill can be seen in WebPT
- WebPT Daily Notes are converted to sessions for simple insurance invoicing
- Multiple clinics with the same Billing Provider can be integrated into a single Therabill account
How is information transferred between WebPT and Therabill?
First, you will need to complete various areas of the Admin tab. This includes your Billing Provider information, Service Facilities, and your CPT Fee Schedule. For more information, please see: Setup: Admin Tab.
Next, ensure that your provider profiles match those in WebPT. For more information, please see: Setup: Providers Tab.
Once your service facilities have been integrated and your provider profiles match their WebPT counterpart, your account is ready to receive HL7 files. Data from WebPT is packaged into the HL7 (Health Level 7) file format to guarantee the protection of HIPAA-regulated information.
What information is transferred between the applications?
For more detailed information on what transmits between the applications, please see: WebPT Integrated Data