In your insurance invoicing area, there is a new column for DX Case. You also have the ability to filter your By Client insurance invoicing area by resubmission status. Resubmissions are also indicated with a new icon. A resubmission simply means that the service line has been in the invoicing area before. This also includes service lines that were invoiced and immediately cancelled.
In the By Client invoicing area, you will notice the new DX Case column. While case names do not transfer over from WebPT, you can manually add the names into the system. This is a great feature for multiple-case billing.
To edit the default name for a case from this area:
- Edit the session using the icon to the right of a service line.
- On the Edit Session window, edit the client's chart using the icon next to their name.
- In the bottom-right corner of the client's chart, you will see a Diagnosis (Cases) area. All cases for the client will be listed here.
- Edit the desired case using the icon and rename the case using the Case name field.
- Click Update. Be sure to save the client's chart as well. You will see the new case name under the DX Case column.
- After navigating to Billing > Bill Insurance > Select Client, you will see the new filter.
- Clicking on the arrow will display a drop-down menu.
What do the different choices mean?
- Show All - This is the default option. This will show all service lines.
- Show Resubmissions Only - This option will only show service lines that have been previously submitted to an insurance.
- Hide All Resubmissions - Any service line with a resubmission designation will not be shown.
Previously, any service line that was designated as a resubmission was indicated by corresponding text.
This has since been replaced with the following icon.