By default, the system will use the information under Admin > Member Info to populate Box 33 of your CMS-1500. If you have a provider that needs to use different billing information, you will want to use a Provider Group. This will allow you to edit the information in Box 33 for specific providers.
Add a Group
- Navigate to Providers > Groups.
- Click Add Group.
- Enter the applicable information, including NPI, Tax ID, and Address.
- Once entered, click Add Group.
Assign a Provider
Once a group has been added to the system, you need to indicate what providers should use that group information for Box 33.
- Navigate to Providers > Provider List.
- Edit each provider you want to add using the icon.
- Type in the Group name in the Add to group field.
- Select Save & Edit.
Insurance Company Specific Billing Provider Information
If you need to edit the Box 33 information for a specific insurance, please see: Box 33: Insurance Specific Billing Provider.