The Account Write-Off Report will display the write-offs that have been performed in a specific Date Range.
Run the Report
- To view this report hover over the Reports tab, then click Snapshot Reports.
- Select Write-Off Balances in the Balance/AR card.
- From here, you can use specific search criteria to view the clients. If you check the “Only clients with a balance” checkbox, the report will only display patients that have an amount in the balance column.
- The report columns display the Client Name, Session Balance (Prior to Write-Off), Write-Off Amount, Balance (Post Write-Off), and the Write-Off Reason.
- To view a more detailed list for a specific patient, click the icon to the left of the Client Name. The Write-Off Balances -Details by Client list will populate in a new window.
- If you hover over the Print icon, you can print the PDF version of this report or export the information to Excel by choosing the Comma Separated Value option.