The client’s (patient) primary subscriber insurance payer ID is invalid/incorrect. You will need to review the patient’s subscriber information on the insurance card or contact the patient to verify any changes to their policy then resubmit the claim.
To make any necessary changes to the patient’s insurance subscriber ID follow the steps below.
- From the Edit Claim Information section of the EDI rejection page, click the icon next to the client’s name to open the client’s chart.
- From the Insurance cards section, click the(pencil) icon to edit the Insurance card.
- Type the Primary ID information, located in the Policy Info Section.
- Click Apply Edits at the bottom of the window.
- Click Save & Close, to close the patient chart.
- From the EDI Rejection page, click Resubmit Electronically.
- Click Submit, to resubmit the claim.