Therabill 60 Day Onboarding Period for Integrated Members (8-Week Agenda)
The below timeline is for reference only to give you an idea of expected onboarding timelines and topics. Members may graduate from onboarding sooner or later depending on progress and comfort level, and will be determined on a case by case basis.
Week 1 & 2 (First 10 Business Days): Therabill Setup Tasks and Account Setup
- Onboarding Specialist introduction - To be sent to onboarding contact via email.
- Provider Payer List - EDI/ERA enrollments requested for your contracted payers.
- Self Service Setup - Therabill login will be provided so you can set up your Therabill account.
- Kick-off / Setup Validation Call - Discuss Onboarding Process & Expectations, Requested Enrollments & Determine Go Live Date
Week 2-3: Therabill Go Live and Billing Training
- Go Live (WebPT Integration Activation)
- Billing Training
- Claim Submission to Insurance
Week 4-6: Receiving Payment, Remittance Advice, and "Posting" Payment
- Receiving Paper Checks & Remittance Advice
- Payment Posting Training
- Secondary Billing
Week 7 & 8: Generating Patient Statements, Managing Revenue & Graduation
- Reconciling Self Pay / Cash-Based Charges
- Identifying Patient Credits & Balances Due
- Client Statements & Reports Training
- Aging and Financial Reports
IMPORTANT: Please notify your Onboarding Specialist if the below scenarios apply to your onboarding experience. Failure to respond to onboarding requests may result in changes to future invoicing and WebPT Subscription Services.
- NOT credentialed with any insurances at this time (Cash-Based Only Clinic need not reply).
- Do not require Therabill training (3rd Party Biller / Prior Therabill Experience).
- Desire a future Go Live date greater than 3 weeks.
- Currently using another billing software.