This rejection from the Insurance payer indicates the patient information in the chart does not match the patient/client information the payer has on record or the claim may have been sent to the wrong insurance payer. This may be a simple typo, inaccurate/missing patient demographic information such as DOB, Gender, Address, or Member ID number.
Category: Acknowledgement/Rejected for Invalid Information The Claim/Encounter has invalid information as specified in the Status details and has been rejected Status: Subscriber and Subscriber id not found Entity: Payer
Follow the steps below to enable Always Use Rendering Provider as Billing Provider in the insurance settings
- From the Billing menu, click Insurance list.
- Find the payer and click Info & Settings.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Mark the check box to Always Use Rendering Provider as Billing Provider.
- Click Save Changes.
- Resubmit this claim from the EDI rejection page by clicking Resubmit Electronically.
- To confirm resubmission, click Submit.