The payer is requesting to resubmit the existing claim and not a corrected claim.
How to Fix in Therabill
- To resubmit your claim click the Date of Service from within the EDI Rejection page.
- Under the Session History section, select Send back to Insurance Invoice area.
(If this button is not available, please see: How do I move a charge from one area to another?)
- On the new pop-up window, select Yes to confirm.
- Next, navigate to Billing > Bill Insurance, then click Select Client.
- Click on the Client's Name you'd wish to create a new invoice for.
- Select the box next to each CPT code to bill out and click Create Invoice.
- Click the Lightning Bolt icon next to the correct insurance to submit the claim.
- After the claim has been created, navigate back to the Dashboard, click on the EDI Rejection and select Ignore Error to remove the rejection from the Electronic Claim Errors Box.